Grade 6 & 7 referees receive a 10% bonus over the fees listed above!
Terms of Payment:
1. Officials receive the full game if:
- They abandon a match because one or both teams fail to appear at the game site within twenty minutes after the scheduled starting time
- A match begins and officials terminate the match prior to completion
- A match begins and one or more officials cannot complete the game due to illness or injury.
2. Officials receive no game fee if they are given notice more than sixty minutes before the scheduled start time that the match has been cancelled. If officials assigned to referee back-to-back games receive notice by halftime of one match that the following game has been cancelled, they receive no game fee for the cancelled match.
3. Officials who arrive late, or who fail to notify the assignor in a reasonable time that they cannot referee matches that they previously accepted, will jeopardize their opportunities for future assignments.
4. Payment for league games worked will be by check. Checks will be mailed on or before the 10th of June for games worked in May. For games worked in June, checks will be mailed on or before the 10th of July. The July game assignments will be mailed on or before the 31st of July.
5. Payment for FIREcup games will be by check and available at the tournament headquarters.
6. Payment for Fall league games will be made at the conclusion of the season.
Terms of Payment:
1. Game payment mailed on or before the 10th of the month following the month which the games were officiated.
2. Payment for Fall league games will be made at the conclusion of the season.
- Referee Jersey (Adult Small Yellow stripes, never worn) $10
- Referee Jersey (Adult Small all Black w/white collar) $10